Prev: Re: [GZG] EFSB SSDs and/or conversion guides from ACTA/B5W Next: Re: [GZG] DLD fighter bases

[GZG] Official - GZG one week only discount deal!!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 09:58:20 +0100
Subject: [GZG] Official - GZG one week only discount deal!!

ALL GZG PRODUCTS: ONE WEEK ONLY DISCOUNT OFFER!
>From NOW until Midnight UK time on Wednesday 7th October, all orders
for £60 or more of goods qualify for 10% DISCOUNT, and all orders for
£120 or more get 15% DISCOUNT! To claim the discount, put your order
in through the usual channels and quote "October Discount Offer" in
the "comments" field of the order; the automated response you get
from the online store will show the full list prices, but we'll
manually deduct the discount when we process the sale.

We'll have some NEW RELEASES available at the SELWG show on the 18th,
which is of course after the discount offer closes - but the idea is
that you can get anything you want from our existing ranges NOW while
the discount is on, then you can top-up with the latest releases as
soon as they are available online.

This will be the ONLY across-the-board discount offer we'll be
running this year (we'll do our usual Christmas offer of course, but
that's extra free stuff, not a discount deal) - so if you want to
stock up on armies and fleets, grab them NOW!

All the best,

Jon (GZG)
www.gzg.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] EFSB SSDs and/or conversion guides from ACTA/B5W Next: Re: [GZG] DLD fighter bases