Prev: Re: [GZG] GZG news update.... shows and stuff! Next: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 25, Issue 16

[GZG] EFSB SSDs and/or conversion guides from ACTA/B5W

From: Bob Blanchett <bob.blanchett@i...>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 19:18:52 +1000
Subject: [GZG] EFSB SSDs and/or conversion guides from ACTA/B5W

x-post to GZG-L, yahoo/FT, SCN forums:

Finally got a copy of the EFSB!
I just splashed for  some fleet scale stuff off ebay and iron wind..

I have some SSDs but a lot/all of the TBP linked sites are dead..

Richard Bax looked ike he''d done a lot of this work but alas the
wayback machine kept his page without the PDFs
and I've had no joy contacting him.
(a lesson to us all to postssds in image as well as document form!)

has anyone got sets of EFSB ship SSDs and/or conversion rules from
B5W/ACTA to EFSB?
(the latter look too SFBish for me I'm still recovering from SFB!)

cheers,
Bob

---
Robert Blanchett
+61 (0)403 911 552

Prev: Re: [GZG] GZG news update.... shows and stuff! Next: Re: [GZG] Gzg-l Digest, Vol 25, Issue 16