Prev: Re: [GZG] GZG news update.... shows and stuff! Next: Re: [GZG] GZG news update.... shows and stuff!

Re: [GZG] GZG news update.... shows and stuff!

From: Mike Stanczyk <stanczyk@p...>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 15:24:56 -0600 (MDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] GZG news update.... shows and stuff!

On Fri, 25 Sep 2009, Samuel Penn wrote:

> Even my FT purchases are on hold whilst I have ~4 fleets
> awaiting painting whilst I try to find a source of decent
> flight stands (that was another hint btw).

Define decent.	Seriously.  What do you want in a flight stand?
Do you want a flight stand that can be nasaly fitted?  (Apologies to
Douglas
Adams.)

I've seen many discussions about flight stands, it all depends on what
you
want...

Mike

Prev: Re: [GZG] GZG news update.... shows and stuff! Next: Re: [GZG] GZG news update.... shows and stuff!