Prev: Re: [GZG] [gzg] POKE Next: Re: [GZG] What Happens to the FT Computer Core Page when GeoCities closes?

Re: [GZG] What Happens to the FT Computer Core Page when GeoCities closes?

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 07:59:44 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] What Happens to the FT Computer Core Page when GeoCities closes?

Dopey moi...

I'd hoped that the site note:
ANNOUNCE: This site is back on Yahoo! and will be updated soon.

indicated it was already being handled.

I can start archiving, but don't have a good place to post it. Also, I
think some of the links are broken, and needed to be 'updated'.

Will do what I can.

The_Beast

Star Ranger wrote on 09/02/2009 11:42:35 PM:

> GeoCities is closing down their website hosting on October 26th so I
was
> wondering if anyone had plans to archive and/or move the FT Computer
Core
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3565/.

> There are lots of good bits there though some are dated, I don't want
see