Prev: [GZG] I'm commissioning this guy to make my next FT fleet Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] LoGH Battleship Collection: Complete Box

[GZG] A big game at ECC?

From: Damond Walker <damosan@g...>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 11:46:38 -0400
Subject: [GZG] A big game at ECC?

This year I'm planning on running a Star Wars game and giving the
Zombie theme a rest.  I'm posting this to gauge interest in a large
game that may take more than a single block of time starting Friday
night and then ending Saturday morning.

I could always plan two smaller games but I like the idea of a 100+
Stormtroopers with tanks and walkers going up against a like number of
assorted Rebel scum.

Damo