Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] LoGH Battleship Collection: Complete Box Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] LoGH Battleship Collection: Complete Box

Re: [GZG] [FT] LoGH Battleship Collection: Complete Box

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 09:50:14 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] LoGH Battleship Collection: Complete Box

D'oh!

Thanks, Germ! I'd seen the individual packs before, but didn't think to
check back with Hobby Link Japan to see if the 'master collection' was
there. Hmmm... about $100USD more there.

Any comments on Mandrake as a store, anyone?

I really can't afford $600-700 plus shipping from Japan, but I really do
love that show!

The_Beast

PS Allan, sorry couldn't make the connection in Indy! Trip turned out a
massive downer for me, and I didn't have the excuse of rabid/psycho
elevator. Hope your lad had a better time thereafter. My daughter
discovered, after all these years of Larp-ing Vampires, is a Werewolf.
;->=

  From:       "germ@germy.co.uk" <germ@germy.co.uk>

  To:	      gzg-l@gateway.csua.berkeley.edu

  Date:       08/25/2009 09:17 AM

  Sent by:    gzg-l-bounces@gateway.csua.berkeley.edu

You can see close-ups of the ships from the Hobbylink Japan site
http://www.hlj.com/hljlist2/?SeriTxt1=&GenreCode=All&MacroType=All&Scale
=12000&Dis=-2

Clicking on the individual fleet boxes shows the type of ships.
Some of the designs are very nice!

Jeremey

On 25 August 2009 at 16:06 Doug Evans <devans@nebraska.edu> wrote:

> Sorry, make it:
>
> http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-56904.html
>
> Be sure to look at Photo's #2 and #3.
>
> The_Beast
>

>   From:	Doug Evans <devans@nebraska.edu>

>   To: 	gzg-l@vermouth.csua.berkeley.edu

>   Date:	08/25/2009 08:56 AM

>   Subject:	[GZG] [FT] LoGH Battleship Collection: Complete Box

>   Sent by:	gzg-l-bounces@gateway.csua.berkeley.edu

> Has anyone seen this?

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/search.do;jsessionid=86F2180DE5F119
C990A51EAFCB3C856A.ekizo7?action=keyword&doujin=all&keyword=galactic