Prev: [GZG] Hammers Slammers Complete editions Next: Re: [GZG] Hammers Slammers Complete editions

Re: [GZG] Hammers Slammers Complete editions

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@s...>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 16:31:30 -0700
Subject: Re: [GZG] Hammers Slammers Complete editions

On Aug 23, 2009, at 3:45 PM, Richard Kirke wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In an absent minded bit of googling I discovered this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Complete-Hammers-Slammers-1/dp/1439133093/ref=sr
_1_9?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1251067239&sr=8-9

> The Complete Hammers Slammers appears to have been split into the
> three volumes. Anybody know the contents of each volume?
>
> Thanks

I have the first one. It's most or all of the short fiction, including
"A Death In Peacetime".

Prev: [GZG] Hammers Slammers Complete editions Next: Re: [GZG] Hammers Slammers Complete editions