Prev: Re: [GZG] new sculpts in 15mm Next: [GZG] Hammers Slammers Complete editions

[GZG] shorter base stems.

From: Bob Blanchett <bob.blanchett@i...>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 23:21:50 +1000
Subject: [GZG] shorter base stems.

I've taken the plunge and am getting the large metal bases  (eureka is
casting up a dozen to start.)
and ninja magic connectors for larger DDs and up classes. with the
occasional removable metal peg where
the mag connector overwhelms the model.

I have a bit of a wobble when I walk so I used to get a lot of plastic
stems broken...
well in the immortal words of peter finch, Iḿ not going to take that
anymore.
basing is all about transporting safely for me.

for the fighters I'll use the spider sprues..

for the smaller escort classes..  did anyone have any luck with
shorter stems  on the clear or black flying bases?
Did GZG ever cast any shorter pegs for flying bases?
---
Robert Blanchett
+61 (0)403 911 552

Prev: Re: [GZG] new sculpts in 15mm Next: [GZG] Hammers Slammers Complete editions