Prev: Re: [GZG] What works at conventions Next: [GZG] new sculpts in 15mm

Re: [GZG] demo game

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 06:03:57 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] demo game

Hi Bobby,

I ran a scenario at last year's ECC convention that used six Federation
cruisers and six
Klingon battlecruisers.  It could handle up to 2-12 players.  The game
was a "King of the Hill"
game where points were scored each turn for being closer to an objective

moon.

http://www.warpfish.com/gzgecc/gzgecc12/AAR/jhan/SunMorn/Coromorant/imag
eindex.html