Prev: Re: [GZG] I've been trumped... Re: Just a test.... Next: Re: [GZG] HST Ultra Deep Field video

Re: [GZG] HST Ultra Deep Field video

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 09:08:35 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] HST Ultra Deep Field video

animation sweep into/out of the Ultra Deep Field is a three
minute long video narrated by Barbara Feldon (Agent 99 for those of you
who
don't know). I have the dvd buried somewhere at home. Tony's youtube vid
below provides more context and observing history by including the
original
Deep Field image.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e02aB49TFUA

If you want to read about the background and making of the video, and
then
download your own copy of the movie, go here:

http://hubblesource.stsci.edu/exhibits/largefilm/

Download warning: the video over 600MB in size.

Mk