Prev: Re: [GZG] More re: [OFFICIAL] Some new ships for the Vacc-Heads.... ; -) Next: [GZG] Just a test....

[GZG] GZG-West Coast Update

From: gaming@t...
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 22:14:48 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [GZG] GZG-West Coast Update

Hi All,

I just wanted to give a quick update for CelestiCon/GZG-West Coast Con
(http://www.celesticon.com).

We're happy to have more pre-registrations than we expected at this
time.

This month the convention team will start scheduling the events GMs have
already proposed.  We already have 8 sci-fi events for the CelestiCon
side
of the convention, but only 1 GZG game proposal for the GZG-WCC side of
the con.  I've had a few people contact me about running a GZG game, but
if anyone else has any interest in running a GZG event, feel free to
contact me and we can set something up.

Thanks,

Kris Miller
CelestiCon/GZG-WCC
events@celesticon.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] More re: [OFFICIAL] Some new ships for the Vacc-Heads.... ; -) Next: [GZG] Just a test....