Prev: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Some new ships for the Vacc-Heads.... ;-) Next: Re: [GZG] [DS] Groppo alert: Vacchead seeks MechWarrior - DSII conversions

[GZG] [DS] Groppo alert: Vacchead seeks MechWarrior - DSII conversions

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 08:15:27 -0500
Subject: [GZG] [DS] Groppo alert: Vacchead seeks MechWarrior - DSII conversions

As I have a small pile of various clix units that I was going to use for
various projects, and recently came across my DSII book, I was wondering
if
anyone had done stats for the units. Please note, I'm seeing conversion
suggestions for mechs, which interest me little. I'm more interested in
what, if anything, folks are doing with the hover/wheeled/tracked/flesh
legged units.

Thanks in advance!

The_Beast