Prev: Re: [GZG] Offer & Holiday Next: [GZG] St. Methuselah of Barking Tye

Re: [GZG] Offer & Holiday

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 16:33:56 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Offer & Holiday

>Closing for the 12th? It sounds as if GZG is from Northern Ireland
>where the 12th is traditionally the big summer holiday. I wonder if
>Jon has a bowler hat?
>
>Michael

Heh! No, no Irish blood - Suffolk through and through, even though I
now live just over the border into Essex....!  ;-)

The only reason for picking that time is that Paul had already booked
it as a week off, so I thought sod it, I might as well take the same
week and simply shut the workshop up for a few days - plus of course
it'll be a nice break after my Birthday bash!  :-)

Jon (GZG)