Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG: New Stuff, Birthdays and Special Deals! Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG: New Stuff, Birthdays and Special Deals!

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG: New Stuff, Birthdays and Special Deals!

From: tagalong@c...
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 20:00:47 +1000
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG: New Stuff, Birthdays and Special Deals!

Wow 50yrs young Jon, many happy returns.
GZG must be due for a 25yr birthday soon too then aswell!

Wow does that mean FT3 will be released soon? c'mon
If it were released we could do a global campaign to celebrate Jon!

But have a gr8 day and weeks holiday aswell, also thankyou for
continueing to release better and
better miniatures for Sci Fi, 25 yrs is a long time to be doing one
thing and 50yrs is a milestone,
the list members should of held a gaming weekend from hell to celebrate,
weeell Guys!!!!

regards james