Prev: Re: [GZG] Holodeck Humor was: Screens versus Advanced Screens in Cross Dimensions? Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Games Expo next weekend!

[GZG] [OFFICIAL] Games Expo next weekend!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 08:19:19 +0100
Subject: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Games Expo next weekend!

A quick heads-up to all that we will be at UK GAMES EXPO in
Birmingham next weekend (6/7 June) - this is an interesting show, a
good mix of minis, RPGs, board games, card games and lots more, with
plenty of stuff to keep the kids and/or Better Halves amused too!
Full details at <www.ukgamesexpo.co.uk>.

This is the ONLY show we'll be doing in the West Midlands area this
year, so if you're from around those parts please drop in and see us!

Jon (GZG)