Prev: Re: [GZG] 25mm GZG figures and HO scale models Next: Re: [GZG] 25mm GZG figures and HO scale models

Re: [GZG] 25mm GZG figures and HO scale models

From: Derek Rogillio <derek@r...>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 21:32:06 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] 25mm GZG figures and HO scale models

> Well you may be able to get away with using 15mm figures with your HO
> scale stuff -- it's a matter of preference.  In the past, during my
> horrid 20mm days, I did play with some HO scale terrain but then
> again I'll also mix 25mm and 28mm figures on the table.  Some folks
> are purists in this regard.
>
> Haven't you taken home some 15mm GZG stuff from past ECCs?

Unfortunately, no.  And to top it off, the only 25mm GZG figures I have
are
non-humans so I'm not sure if a normal human trooper fits in with the
buildings either.

Oh well.  I have lots of other projects to get to anyway.  I suspect
this
terrain may sit in the boxes for a while until I figure out what to do
with
it.

-Derek

Prev: Re: [GZG] 25mm GZG figures and HO scale models Next: Re: [GZG] 25mm GZG figures and HO scale models