Prev: Re: [GZG] 25mm GZG figures and HO scale models Next: Re: [GZG] 25mm GZG figures and HO scale models

Re: [GZG] 25mm GZG figures and HO scale models

From: Damo <damosan@g...>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 15:27:19 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] 25mm GZG figures and HO scale models

On May 16, 2009, at 1:31 PM, Derek Rogillio wrote:

> That's interesting.  So would HO scale buildings fit in with the 15mm
> figures from GZG?  I know that a lot of manufacturers have sculpted
> oversized 15mm figures but I'm not sure where GZG's figures are in
> comparison.

HO scale is about 1/87th -- 15mm is around 1/100th so the HO scale
buildings will be a bit large.	I've known people to mix HO and 20mm
figures and it looks a bit off though depending on the scale[1] of
the game it may work.

You may want to look at O scale buildings to go with your 25mm figs.
I just set a few figures (a GW 28mm, Foundry 28mm, and an Old Glory
25mm) up against a "factory" building I have and they seem close
enough to work.  Buy one in kit form (12$-20$ each) and try it out.

There are quite a few O scale buildings out there but they're
typically suburban / 50's style affairs.  When building a post-
apocalypse type table they'd probably work peachy if you aged them
up.  The Plasticville apartment building can be scified up easily
enough.

[1] Scale being say one stand equals a squad and one building on the
table represents 5 or so buildings...your mileage may vary.

Damo

Prev: Re: [GZG] 25mm GZG figures and HO scale models Next: Re: [GZG] 25mm GZG figures and HO scale models