Prev: Re: [GZG] The Great Premeasuring Monkey Dance Next: Re: [GZG] The Great Premeasuring Monkey Dance

Re: [GZG] Measuring and Vector

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 08:57:06 +1000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Measuring and Vector

G'day,

> In my humble opinion vector movement is easier to teach...
> as long as you begin by allowing pre-measuring (I just
> had to be different).

I agree totally mate. Pre-measuring* is standard down here in Tassie
(could never see the fuss over it really as we already have video
triangulation on research, fishing etc vessels down to cm and you'd need
it for dicking in space craft etc).

* Or measuring as need be actually, as you don't need to do it for
everything, few waves of the tape measure is usually fine and even then
in our group only really for fire or SM placement

Cheers

Beth

Prev: Re: [GZG] The Great Premeasuring Monkey Dance Next: Re: [GZG] The Great Premeasuring Monkey Dance