Prev: [GZG] The Great Premeasuring Monkey Dance Next: Re: [GZG] The Great Premeasuring Monkey Dance

[GZG] Reduce Ab Adsurdum Re: The Great Premeasuring Monkey Dance

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 12:44:29 -0500
Subject: [GZG] Reduce Ab Adsurdum Re: The Great Premeasuring Monkey Dance

Huge points for brilliant image; I keep seeing the cartoon from Murphy's
Rules. The one with the spaceship with dark glasses and white cane...

I might suggest that military maneuvers require military sensors, but
that's prolly fluff quibbling, of which there's been entirely too much
already.

The_Beast

Tom B wrote on 05/07/2009 12:02:46 PM:

***snippage***

> Problem: Do unarmed civilian ships that lack fire control radar
> smack into asteroids? Wouldn't asteroid belt racers (or other fast
> civilian ships that don't NEED firecons) be able to see things anyway?

***snippage***

Prev: [GZG] The Great Premeasuring Monkey Dance Next: Re: [GZG] The Great Premeasuring Monkey Dance