Prev: [GZG] Points system Next: Re: [GZG] Points system

Re: [GZG] Points system

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 08:43:50 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Points system

Not crazy, but does run up against two issues.

1) FT III playtesters have been asking for AAR's for years; I know that
people ARE trying out new systems, just damn seldom reporting results,
even
without the details your plan suggests.

2) I really think OA's analysis is THAT good, not that he doesn't beat
the
heck out of his own (mathematic) figures on the board, nor hasn't asked
for
others to do the same.

Still, anytime someone makes a balance statement, you can request they
back
it up with an AAR. ;->=

The_Beastt