Prev: Re: [GZG] GROPO Toy Alert! Next: Re: [GZG] GROPO Toy Alert!

[GZG] PAU Forming......

From: Tom B <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 11:01:14 -0400
Subject: [GZG] PAU Forming......

Africans must travel to the moon to investigate what
developed nations have been doing in outer space, Ugandan President
Yoweri
Museveni said on Saturday.

"The Americans have gone to the moon. And the Russians. The Chinese and
Indians will go there soon. Africans are the only ones who are stuck
here,"
Museveni said, addressing a meeting of the Uganda Law Society in
Entebbe.

"We must also go there and say: 'What are you people doing up here?'."

Museveni urged the assembly of Uganda's top lawyers to support East
African
integration, arguing that one of the region's goals should be to develop
space programme.

"Uganda alone cannot go to the moon. We are too small. But East Africa
united can. That is what East African integration is all about," he
said.
"Then we can say to the Americans: 'What are you doing here all
alone?'."

Museveni has vocally campaigned for a common East African economic and
political zone.

Negotiations to establish a tariff free trade zone including Uganda,
Kenya,
Tanzania, Burundi and Rwanda have been ongoing for months.

Museveni on Saturday also called for enhanced political integration
among
the East African nations, suggesting the region would be strengthened by
becoming one country.

- AFP

<http://goog_1241505075287/>
http://www.news24.com/News24/Technology/News/0,,2-13-1443_2510263,00.htm

http://ante-aurorum-tenebrae.blogspot.com/
http://www.stargrunt.ca

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy
from
oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that
will reach to himself." -- Thomas Paine

"When men yield up the privilege of thinking, the last shadow of liberty
quits the horizon." -- Thomas Paine

Prev: Re: [GZG] GROPO Toy Alert! Next: Re: [GZG] GROPO Toy Alert!