Prev: Re: [GZG] Running Full Thrust at a con? Next: Re: [GZG] Running Full Thrust at a con?

Re: [GZG] Running Full Thrust at a con?

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Sun, 03 May 2009 09:37:34 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Running Full Thrust at a con?

Wilper wrote:
> Does anyone have any suggestions or opinions on my chosen scenario and
setup?

The Game masters at the GZG East Coast Convention have run a number of
introductory
Full Thrust scenarios over the years in order to introduce the game in
new comers.

Estrell Naval Academy Cruiser Duel
(Free for all 2-12 players)

Estrell Training - Convoy Attack
(2-6 players - Players play the game twice once as attackers and once as

defenders)
(May require salvo missiles and a single attacking fighter group)

Bad Blood (2-6 players - Uses salvo missiles)

Battle for Cormorant Moon (2-12 player team game) (King of the hill)

Plus others...

I have scenario writeups and electronic SSD sheets for these.

Jon Davis

Prev: Re: [GZG] Running Full Thrust at a con? Next: Re: [GZG] Running Full Thrust at a con?