Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Change to 15mm Free Trader Crew..... Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Change to 15mm Free Trader Crew.....

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Change to 15mm Free Trader Crew.....

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 21:40:01 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Change to 15mm Free Trader Crew.....

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 9:18 PM, Indy <indy.kochte@gmail.com> wrote:

> And I'd like to toss into the hat that back, what, 50, 60 years ago,
people
> said it was impossible to travel faster than the speed of sound.

At the same time, there were scientists who believed it was possible,
and they even predicted sonic booms.

I readily admit that fiction and games are much more interesting with
FTL.

I just find it amusing the number of people who take umbrage at FTL
being described as "fantasy" in spite of a lack of scientific evidence
to the contrary.

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com