Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Change to 15mm Free Trader Crew..... Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Change to 15mm Free Trader Crew.....

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Change to 15mm Free Trader Crew.....

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 09:04:39 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Change to 15mm Free Trader Crew.....

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 3:37 AM, Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com> wrote:
> ... And there lies one of the biggest problems with even thinking of
> doing more "larger scale" (and here I mean larger than 15mm)  figures
> at the moment - what size would we make them?

You go with the True 25mm scale of the SG line to maintain product
differentiation!

Besides, I'm pretty sure we could find SGs figures that would make
dandy stand-ins for not-Alliance troops.

I'd have to look at my Dixon Wild West to see if they match the rest
of the GZG range in size, or even if they are a close approximation.

> A lively discussion of this point would be very interesting,
> especially if it brings out some sort of consensus in the end!!  ;-)

That's unlikely. :-)

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com