Prev: Re: [GZG] Mixed Role Fighters (design system) Next: Re: [GZG] Return of GZG West Coast Convention

Re: [GZG] Return of GZG West Coast Convention

From: Ted Arlauskas <ted_arlauskas@y...>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 12:40:57 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Return of GZG West Coast Convention

Kris -

Here's a virtual "pat on the back" for pulling together the next GZG
WCC!  I'm glad to see it happening again and wish you guys the best of
luck.

I'd sincerely appreciate it if you call your event "GZG WCC 2."  I ran
the first GZG WCC in October of 2000.  We had about 14 folks show up to
the hotel in Oakland where we ran it.  It was a blast but I was never
able to pull off another due to much higher venue rates, Real Life (R),
etc.  Since all of us are part of the "GZG Family" I'd like to think of
your event as the next in our many "family re-unions."

I'll try to put the GZG WCC 1 page back up on my website.  It came down
when I moved hosting companies.

Oh yeah - I'm gonna dog-pile on what Tom B said.  I wanna see pictures -
lots of pictures!

- Ted

Prev: Re: [GZG] Mixed Role Fighters (design system) Next: Re: [GZG] Return of GZG West Coast Convention