Prev: Re: [GZG] Mixed Role Fighters Next: Re: [GZG] Mixed Role Fighters

Re: [GZG] Mixed Role Fighters

From: emu2020@c...
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 21:45:32 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Mixed Role Fighters

Didn't think you were which is why I said you "got" my drift...;)

Personally I thinhk if the details are important enough then you might
want to make up new fighter charts and types specific to your universe.
If you are planning on sending Vipers after Starfuries then you may want
to use the systme as is and find a happy medium based on retheming the
rules as they are or finding a subtle tweak to the system that allows a
greater degree of flex but still remains simple enough so that you are
not doing all the work of rewriting the fighter rules anyhow.

-Eli

Prev: Re: [GZG] Mixed Role Fighters Next: Re: [GZG] Mixed Role Fighters