Prev: Re: [GZG] Stepping out the airlock.... Next: [GZG] GROPO Toy Alert!

Re: [GZG] Stepping out the airlock.... [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 10:42:50 +1000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Stepping out the airlock.... [TOBECLASSIFIED] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

For that type of shield, I would suggest the StarTrek style shields from
the weapons archive.

Each shield generator "repairs" 1 armour box per turn (same cost if
"instead of" acting as screens, double cost if "as well as" acting as
screens).
*OR* allow DCP to repair armour boxes (which represent shields)
[increase to 3 pts per armour box].

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies
http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernsk/

IMPORTANT
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
information
     for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
     please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
not
     a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise
stated.
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
publications
     and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
messages.
emails
     of this type from DVA.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Stepping out the airlock.... Next: [GZG] GROPO Toy Alert!