Prev: Re: [GZG] Stepping out the airlock.... Next: [GZG] Stepping out the airlock....

Re: [GZG] Stepping out the airlock....

From: "Star Ranger" <dean@s...>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 18:35:08 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Stepping out the airlock....

> What sorts of systems, rules and designs would be necessary to do
Stargate
universe
> ship combat justice?	(And of course, has anyone already tried?)

I don't remember any FT conversions but I do know of a Stargate
conversion
for 'A Call To Arms' from Mongoose that you could get some ideas from.
Rules -
http://www.4shared.com/file/38004760/30ededa5/Stargate_ACTA_v04.html
Counters - http://www.4shared.com/dir/5729064/5df4ae9/Stargate_ACTA.html

There are minis that work for some of the ships:
http://armouryhobbies.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=5
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Meteor/4155/thumbs/orderform.html

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] Stepping out the airlock.... Next: [GZG] Stepping out the airlock....