Prev: [GZG] Looking for Bruce Graw Next: Re: [GZG] Looking for Bruce Graw

Re: [GZG] Full Thrust: Cross Dimensions

From: Doc <docagren@a...>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 20:41:36 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust: Cross Dimensions

e, but I have 1 question.

??? Why are ships now limited to only even Mass over 10?

And have Heavy Missile changed from Long/Med/Short range to standard and
extreme range?? I do like that fact that yours a bit "safer" to fire at
your enemy not dying on a 4+

Why can't the PDS guns be used against enemy ships?? we have been using
something very similar for our games with your rule for ADFC..? and it
has worked well.

DOCAGREN

??? Lurker on the Digest

In Memory of Russ Manduca 7/22/67-1/8/08

Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have
hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for
anything else thereafter.

    ~ Ernest Hemmingway

"I'm a Member of Red Sox Nation"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abc3CevHgms

New Deals on Dell Netbooks - Now starting at $299

Prev: [GZG] Looking for Bruce Graw Next: Re: [GZG] Looking for Bruce Graw