Prev: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust and WOTC Star Wars ships (ST:TNG+?) Next: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust: Cross Dimensions

Re: [GZG] Full Thrust and WOTC Star Wars ships

From: Samuel Penn <sam@g...>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 17:35:56 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust and WOTC Star Wars ships

On Wednesday 08 April 2009 12:40:53 Derek Rogillio wrote:
> Has anyone gone through the effort of creating SSDs for the WOTC Star
Wars
> ships?  I've got a ton of them, but would rather focus on contributing
SSDs
> for the more esoteric ships if someone has already covered the basics.
>
> In a similar note, if you're playing Full Thrust in the Star Wars
universe,
> have you come up with any interesting rules changes to add to the
flavor of
> the setting?

I did some brief rules for FT2 a long time ago, based on Star Wars d6

http://www.glendale.org.uk/ft/starwars/

I'd be the first to say that the ship designs are silly, and
probably impractical. But they probably match the size of my
models (the small one is an FSE fleet carrier):

http://www.glendale.org.uk/ft/photos/1997/destroyer.jpg

--
Be seeing you,			       http://www.glendale.org.uk
Sam.			    Mail/IM (Jabber): sam@glendale.org.uk

Prev: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust and WOTC Star Wars ships (ST:TNG+?) Next: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust: Cross Dimensions