Prev: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust and WOTC Star Wars ships Next: [GZG] Full Thrust: Cross Dimensions

Re: [GZG] Full Thrust and WOTC Star Wars ships (ST:TNG+?)

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 08:19:45 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust and WOTC Star Wars ships (ST:TNG+?)

Most of the stuff I find is FTII, as opposed to 2.5...

One fellow actually keeps the square grid *shudder*.

http://webpages.charter.net/dervel/Full%20Thrust%20Star%20Wars.pdf

Mark Siefert's Unofficial FT WWW Page, of which rumors of death are
often
greatly exaggerated, has some links. It's merely resting.

http://www.homegame.org/siefert/uftwwwp/html/back.htm

Has anyone done SSD's for Phil Pournelle's 2.5 ship designs?

Those are just the first two entries of a Google of '"star wars" full
thrust'.

IMNSHO, a few of Star Ranger's ships can be monsters; approach
appropriately. ;->=

http://www.star-ranger.com/SRStuff.htm

Not trying to derail the discussion, but I thought I'd renew my request
for
any Star Trek Next Gen and beyond ships and rules. As you can see above,
can use a search engine, so mostly if you've been trying stuff out
recently, but haven't web-published, I'd be pleased to hear about it.
Closest thing I've got to a large set is still John Fu's from the last
millenium.

Thanks!

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust and WOTC Star Wars ships Next: [GZG] Full Thrust: Cross Dimensions