Prev: [GZG] Full Thrust and WOTC Star Wars ships Next: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust and WOTC Star Wars ships

Re: [GZG] Full Thrust and WOTC Star Wars ships

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 07:53:50 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust and WOTC Star Wars ships

> Has anyone gone through the effort of creating SSDs for the WOTC Star
Wars
> ships?  I've got a ton of them, but would rather focus on contributing
SSDs
> for the more esoteric ships if someone has already covered the basics.

Dean should have some from his cross-over universe games.

> In a similar note, if you're playing Full Thrust in the Star Wars
universe,
> have you come up with any interesting rules changes to add to the
flavor of
> the setting?

At Historicon a year or two ago I saw someone had an FT game of Star
Wars
going. He had some houserules, though. I wrote them down, but then
subsequently have lost the notes. He had an ion canon, and he had
maximum
speeds for various ship types (I think the highest speed a ship might
have
gotten was 12 or 16; the big lumbering brutes, like Star Destroyers, I
think
topped out around 8 or 10)

Mk

Prev: [GZG] Full Thrust and WOTC Star Wars ships Next: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust and WOTC Star Wars ships