Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG SALUTE releases! Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG SALUTE releases!

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG SALUTE releases!

From: Phillip Atcliffe <atcliffe@n...>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 07:39:10 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG SALUTE releases!

und Zero Games wrote:
>> All look good. If you're needing inspiration for the next lot I'd
love a tank with a twin barrel turret ;)

> I'll keep it in mind..... what kind of guns?

Big ones, of course. :-D   And you can add me to the list of those who
would find a twin-barrel tank to be of interest -- in my case, at
second-hand, admittedly, since I'm a compete vacc-head, but the boys
might want some.

Phil

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG SALUTE releases! Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG SALUTE releases!