Prev: Re: [GZG] For Fans of Litko Aero markers Next: Re: [GZG] For Fans of Litko Aero markers

Re: [GZG] For Fans of Litko Aero markers

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 12:16:13 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] For Fans of Litko Aero markers

Oerjan Ariander wrote on 03/15/2009 11:37:13 AM:

> Doug Evans wrote:
>
> > > Silent Death comes with several colours of numbered missile
> > > markers (actual little plastic missiles). [...]
> >
> >The current Next Millennium box has a 'full color sheets of markers
for
> >missiles, torpedoes, asteroids', as I think they've gone to JUST
metal
for
> >the figs, [...]
>
> Er... that's not what it says on ICE's site:

Right, at:
http://www.ironcrown.com/index.php?page=igames/IntroSD

> "To get started as a brand new player all you need is the $50 Silent
Death:
> The Next Millennium Deluxe Box Set. This box set includes everything
you
> need to start playing immediately:
>     * 168-page Rulebook
>     * 9 polyhedra dice
>     * 32-page starcraft display book
>     * Two 24" x 36" fold-out hex maps
>     * 16-page introductory scenario
>     * Plastic accessories: missiles, torpedoes, asteroids
>     * 48 plastic ships + basesĀ­4 each of: Blizzard, Lance Electra,
Spirit
> Rider, Dart, Night Hawk, Talon, Hell Bender, Pit Viper, Teal Hawk,
Kosmos,
> Salamander, Thunder Bird "

Now look at the store:
http://shop.ironcrown.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_46&pr
oducts_id=322

I sometimes got the image of an entire company hanging to a ledge by
fingernails, and that was with a GOOD economy. As a retailer, I can only
feel the crush of empathy (read 'thrill of fear'...)

Still, I wouldn't guarantee either is the correct description; just, I
thought they were pretty much out of the injection-moulded plastic quite
awhile ago.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [GZG] For Fans of Litko Aero markers Next: Re: [GZG] For Fans of Litko Aero markers