Prev: Re: [GZG] For Fans of Litko Aero markers Next: Re: [GZG] For Fans of Litko Aero markers

Re: [GZG] For Fans of Litko Aero markers

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 10:59:46 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] For Fans of Litko Aero markers

gzg-l-bounces@vermouth.csua.berkeley.edu wrote on 03/15/2009 07:01:46
AM:

> [image removed]
>
> Re: [GZG] For Fans of Litko Aero markers
>
> Samuel Penn
>
> to:
>
> gzg-l
>
> 03/15/2009 10:41 AM
>
> Sent by:
>
> gzg-l-bounces@vermouth.csua.berkeley.edu
>
> Please respond to gzg-l
>
> On Friday 13 March 2009 19:54:59 McCarthy, Tom wrote:
> > I wanted to order some markers, specifically something for FT
missiles,
> > heavy missiles, plasma bolts, etc.
>
> Silent Death comes with several colours of numbered missile
> markers (actual little plastic missiles). There are 36
> numbered missiles of each colour. I've always used these for
> missile counters in FT.
>
> Probably works out expensive to buy the game just for these
> though. Not sure if you can just buy the missiles by themselves.

The current Next Millennium box has a 'full color sheets of markers for
missiles, torpedoes, asteroids', as I think they've gone to JUST metal
for
the figs, except for the giant resin pieces. Still, I occasionally see
the
old plastic set with markers for moderately cheap in exotic, out-of-the
shops. Worth the look, indeed. I think they did small packs with the
missles and torps, by the way. Keep your eyes out.

Flagship Games' Starship line has resin 2+ D, sort of bas relief tokens.
Aren't cheap, and their a bit, er, rough, but I didn't mind the ones I
got.
Scroll down past the ship models, or don't and have a look. Never bought
any of those, myself.

http://www.flagshipgames.com/catalog-starship.htm

The_Beast

PS. I'm really beginning to think an FT flight base with the Federation
Commander First Missions reticle may be the answer to my prayers, with
F,
FS, AS, etc, overlaying the lighter lines. ;->=

Prev: Re: [GZG] For Fans of Litko Aero markers Next: Re: [GZG] For Fans of Litko Aero markers