Prev: Re: [GZG] For Fans of Litko Aero markers Next: Re: [GZG] For Fans of Litko Aero markers

Re: [GZG] For Fans of Litko Aero markers

From: Robert Makowsky <rmakowsky@y...>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 07:08:34 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] For Fans of Litko Aero markers

Depeding on price I would go for a set.

----- Original Message ----
From: Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com>
To: gzg-l@vermouth.csua.berkeley.edu
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 5:22:27 AM

>I've actually been hoping that they would release DS2 or SG2 token
>sets like they've done with other games.

They'd be happy to do this as a custom job, but the problem is that
you would need a lot of tokens and it would be quite an expensive
proposition - I don't know how many folks would be prepared to stump
up for a set. We have stocked a small amount of the Litko items in
the past to sell at UK shows, and I do use quite a few of them myself
- I agree they are very nice products, and they are great folks to
deal with!

Jon (GZG)