Prev: Re: [GZG] ECC 12 - AARs now posted Next: Re: [GZG] ECC 12 - AARs now posted

Re: [GZG] Kra'Vak Kitbashs

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 12:54:05 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Kra'Vak Kitbashs

>'Mad Boffin' over a the SCN forums has done some kitbashing of Kra'Vak
SDNs
>and is now working on a carrier.  He has posted great in process
pictures I
>thought you guys might be interested.
>
>Kitbashing the KV SDN
>http://www.star-ranger.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=4581
>
>KV SDNs finished and painted
>http://www.star-ranger.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=4629
>
>Kitbashing the KV Heavy Carrier
>http://www.star-ranger.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=4648
>

>Dean Gundberg

They are really, really nice - so nice that I may well pinch some of
the ideas (oops, of course I meant "be inspired by them") when I get
round to revamping/adding to the K'V fleet.....  ;-)

Now that the "big 4" human fleets are all resculpted, that leaves the
K'V as pretty  much the last surviving legacy of the old CMD sculpts
in the FT range (though of course it has been expanded since then by
Oerjan's excellent additional designs); it is thus the obvious next
candidate for an overhaul, and is something that I hope to get round
to before too much longer.

Jon (GZG)