Prev: [GZG] Hi Next: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC 12: Jerry's AAR

Re: [GZG] Salute

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 10:41:03 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Salute

>Oh well, that simplifies my decisions about what to pre-order for
Salute
>anyway. Any other list members going this year? There are 3 members of
the
>Downes-Ward clan going this year not to mention a couple of affiliates.
>
>Chris

What few resin items I have left in stock (25mm and 6mm) will be
taken along to Salute and probably put out on the table (space
permitting) in a "rummage bin" - sorry, I don't have a list of what
is still left, and I'm not going to offer any of it by mailorder, but
if you make us one of your first stops at the show then you might
find a few items that you need.

As to Salute pre-orders for other stuff, the cut-off point is going
to have to be next weekend (Sunday 15th), so please think about it
soon.....

Jon (GZG)