Prev: [GZG] Requesting a little help with a background (Revolt on Antares!) Next: Re: [GZG] ECC 12 - AARs now posted

Re: [GZG] 25mm Resin Vehicles

From: Evyn MacDude <infojunky@c...>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 16:04:27 -0800
Subject: Re: [GZG] 25mm Resin Vehicles

> Yes, two of our biggest shows of the year - usually they are about a
> month apart, but this year they've fallen on consecutive weekends!

Talk about the week to be following you around like Deadheads, anywhere
in
the UK where I could rent a VW bus for a week?

Naw I'm kidding, but the idea has occurred to me once or twice.

--
Evyn

Prev: [GZG] Requesting a little help with a background (Revolt on Antares!) Next: Re: [GZG] ECC 12 - AARs now posted