Prev: Re: [GZG] Is this the 1/2" evergreen square? Next: [GZG] GZG ECC 12: Jerry's AAR

Re: [GZG] Evergreen Styrene

From: "Michael R. Blair" <pellinoire@y...>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 07:20:15 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Evergreen Styrene

Wonderful, useful stuff. I first got some from the Model Shop in Belfast
(literally their name) then they stopped carrying it but now my local
shop has it, and they do mail order, in fact mostly mail order, and
hopefully I should be there tomorrow as I want some more Celts.

http://www.netmerchants.co.uk/section.php/1017/1/styrene_modelling_produ
cts

I have used thicker plastic card for bases before, for 6mm armour and
figures with self-adhesive magnetic sheet below and it seemed to work
well enough but the idea of using the almost self cutting Evergreen
sheets is pure genius. So far all I have used them for are floor tiles
on terrain, usually associated with the old GW ruins (which they stopped
selling as soon as I figured out how useful they were) or the newer
Pegasus ones but now I see I have been missing a trick.

Michael

 "It is by my order and for the good of the state that the bearer has
done what has been done."
Cardinal Richelieu, in The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas

Prev: Re: [GZG] Is this the 1/2" evergreen square? Next: [GZG] GZG ECC 12: Jerry's AAR