Prev: Re: [GZG] 25mm Resin Vehicles Next: Re: [GZG] [ECC XII][For Damo] Thoughts on stress for FMAS -somefeedback

Re: [GZG] [ECC XII][For Damo] Thoughts on stress for FMAS -somefeedback

From: Robert Makowsky <rmakowsky@y...>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 12:07:13 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] [ECC XII][For Damo] Thoughts on stress for FMAS -somefeedback

Jon,

I do think that action points would have worked in our WW-II game.  It
would have allowed for one side to move very quickly on the board.  I
don't think it is a mechanic that needs to be thrown out but one that
needs to be explained so that folks know how it can break.

Otherwise, I do find FMAS to be a great system and I look forward in
helping to finish the rules.

Bob Makowsky