Prev: Re: [GZG] 15mm figure skirmish basing Next: Re: [GZG] 15mm figure skirmish basing

Re: [GZG] 15mm figure skirmish basing

From: emu2020@c...
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 17:03:59 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: [GZG] 15mm figure skirmish basing

Out buying terrain supplies last night and I thought of this post and so
decided to go price washers as it had been a bit since I actually had.
It was crazy. For a hand full of washers the price was over $2. Which
makes using coins all the more appealing. I don't have any use for
magnetics so this suits me. I just lined my carrying case with a couple
of strips of double-sided carpet tape.

-Eli

Prev: Re: [GZG] 15mm figure skirmish basing Next: Re: [GZG] 15mm figure skirmish basing