Prev: Re: [GZG] [ECC XII][For Damo] Thoughts on stress for FMAS - somefeedback Next: Re: [GZG] 15mm figure skirmish basing

[GZG] 15mm figure skirmish basing

From: Tom B <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 17:00:31 -0500
Subject: [GZG] 15mm figure skirmish basing

those who play 15mm and base their figs for skirmish action (rather than
on group stands):

On what do you base your figures? A penny? A washer? If it is a washer,
how
big? Something else?

I've now got (shudder) some 15mm figures and must (shudder) base them to
consider (cringe) painting them (or more likely getting someone with
better
eyes to do that). I'd like them to be usable with 15mm deckplans and on
15mm-scaled map grids. I plan to use them for RPGs, FMAS and SG style
games.
I'd rather avoid the group basing, though I have an idea for building
generic group bases they could sit onto, once I figure out what size or
roundish thingie I should be basing them on....

TomB

--
http://ante-aurorum-tenebrae.blogspot.com/
http://www.stargrunt.ca

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy
from
oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that
will reach to himself." -- Thomas Paine

"When men yield up the privilege of thinking, the last shadow of liberty
quits the horizon." -- Thomas Paine