Prev: Re: [GZG] [ECC XII][For Damo] Thoughts on stress for FMAS - some feedback Next: Re: [GZG] [ECC XII][For Damo] Thoughts on stress for FMAS - somefeedback

Re: [GZG] [ECC XII][For Damo] Thoughts on stress for FMAS - some feedback

From: Robert Makowsky <rmakowsky@y...>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 11:04:48 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] [ECC XII][For Damo] Thoughts on stress for FMAS - some feedback

I enjoyed the game very much even with the MG gunner playing patty cake
with all the stress markers that he got. <G>.

With some of the small changes that are being hashed out this system
would be great for small actions.  I wonder if there is any plans to
pubish such a system in the future?  Or better yet, where is the current
version of the rules and who is working on it?	How can we help finish
them and get them out the door?

Magic