Prev: [GZG] [ECC XII][For Damo] Thoughts on stress for FMAS - some feedback Next: Re: [GZG] West Coast GZG Con

Re: [GZG] West Coast GZG Con

From: martin connell <mxconnell@o...>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 20:49:04 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] West Coast GZG Con

DLD site is still up but that means little other than the url has been
paid for.

He made an announcement in January of '08 on TMP that they were coming
back. At that time, the websites home page had been updated, with an
entire webstire revamp on the way. There have been no additional changes
to the site that I can find. There are copywrite notices for 2008 and
2006. The last listed con schedule was for 2005.

In 2008 there were 3 other queries about the status of DLD on TMP. Dunn
did not respons to any of them despite still being a supporter of TMP in
good standing (handle "Mdlmker") and his last sign on to TMP being
October 2008.

In one of last years threads, a TMP member claimed to see him at a con
in Feb of '08 where he claimed to be working on a sci-fi game.

I frankly would not order anything from him now under any conditions. I
know a number of people who lost money with him and never received any
kind of response from him. If I ran a con, I would not accept a check
for table payment from him. Artistic genius, business disaster.

Very sad, I have a number of DLD models and would have liked to expand
the collection.

Martin