Prev: [GZG] Anyone going to be at Recruits in metro KC, end of March? Re: Are there any West Coast GZG Events in the US? Next: Re: [GZG] Are there any West Coast GZG Events in the US?

Re: [GZG] Are there any West Coast GZG Events in the US?

From: emu2020@c...
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 16:43:57 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Are there any West Coast GZG Events in the US?

Pretty much seems to be the fate of miniatures-based conventions on the
West Coast. This really is the "role-playing" coast. There is a good
local historical gaming convention which has been warming up to a bit of
fantasy and sci-fi over the years, maybe a sort of local meet and greet
"sub-con" at Enfilade might work. There is also Game Storm in the
Vancouver/Portland area every year.

Maybe if we can't garner enough support for a purpose-built Con, we can
arrange something at either of these. Too late in the year for this
year, but something to think about.

-Eli