Prev: [GZG] GZG ECC XII--Full Thrust games???? Next: Re: [GZG] Are there any West Coast GZG Events in the US?

Re: [GZG] Are there any West Coast GZG Events in the US?

From: VinsFullThrust@a...
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 10:12:28 EST
Subject: Re: [GZG] Are there any West Coast GZG Events in the US?

could be wrong, But I heard a rumor that the West Coast GZG con was no
longer being held. Lack of attendance was my understanding...

Vinnie

In a message dated 3/2/2009 2:44:35 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jaime.tiampo@gmail.com writes:

I  haven't seem anything about one either. Are there that few of us out
this
way?  If not there are at least several events we can piggyback on
isntead of
a  dedicated con.

Jaime

It takes only one drink to get me  drunk. The trouble is, I can't
remember if
it's the thirteenth or the  fourteenth.
George Burns

2009/3/1 <_emu2020@comcast.net_ (mailto:emu2020@comcast.net) >

Hey all,
For years I have participated on this list and it strikes me that there

really doesn't seem to be much of anything for GZG events on the West
Coast.
Either they are rare, or I have completely missed them. I know I'm not
on  the
"wargaming coast" but am I missing something?
-Eli

**************A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2
easy
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219957551x1201325337/aol?redir
=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%2
6hmpgID
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)

Prev: [GZG] GZG ECC XII--Full Thrust games???? Next: Re: [GZG] Are there any West Coast GZG Events in the US?