Prev: Re: [GZG] The V15-57A Trials Next: [GZG] GZG ECC XII Quote Board

[GZG] GZG ECC XII - evening #1

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 01:28:59 -0500
Subject: [GZG] GZG ECC XII - evening #1

l, the first evening is done. There were some well-attended games
played.
I got in on a 'cross-over' FT game, using some Tau'ri ships against a
Klingon Fleet (run by Jerry Han). The poor Klinks didn't have a chance
when
I brought the mighty power of the Asgard weaponry to bear. ;-)

I then got to play a small game of Full Sail with Jerry. Never played it
before. Had a good time. Jerry got his revenge, taking out my fleet of
ships. :-D

Tomorrow's going to be a full day. Those of you out there, come on out!
:-D   (hey, Nick C, Tom Barclay wants to know why you couldn't make the
short drive up from Florida; he made all sorts of disparaging noises
about
your personage and not being here :-D ).

Mk

Prev: Re: [GZG] The V15-57A Trials Next: [GZG] GZG ECC XII Quote Board