Prev: Re: [GZG] The V15-57A Trials Next: Re: [GZG] The V15-57A Trials

Re: [GZG] Bears, scaring Jon and UK con dates

From: John Lerchey <lerchey@g...>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 14:03:01 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Bears, scaring Jon and UK con dates

the risk of being Mr. Obvious, perhaps you could do what others do ...
Run a demo game using one of Jon's rules sets and minis at the con while
Jon
is there?   While it is a lot of work to run games, it's also a lot of
fun,
and I'm sure that Jon would appreciate the extra exposure (as he always
does
<duck>) so that those orders can keep flowing in...
:)

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 1:39 PM, Phillip Atcliffe
<atcliffe@ntlworld.com>wrote:

>  Oerjan Ariander wrote:
>
> Paul Foster wrote:
>

>  Do you ever promote GZG at shows by running a demo game or
participation game? I've always seen you at Colours and Warfare - but
never seen a GZG
> game being played. I normally come with one of my kids and we do enjoy
joining some of the 'drop in' participation games, and this in turn
often
> leads to purchases. Is it a missed marketing oportunity?
>

>  Only if Jon and/or his helpers can find any free time that they don't
already spend selling stuff to their existing customers as fast as they