Prev: Re: [GZG] ECC Query: Low hills.... Next: [GZG] ECC

Re: [GZG] ECC Query: Low hills....

From: Tom B <kaladorn@g...>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 01:08:27 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] ECC Query: Low hills....

nks JD, Indy. Between you, I ought to have some good hills to use.

I could, in fact, build hills. That would assume I didn't have other
matters
to attend to. As ECCs impend, I find I always end up burning the
midnight
candle to be in shape for the game. And this year I'm supplying kit for
two
games I'm running (and DS3 is still new to me) and for one other (for
Phil
Pournelle's bug hunt). And of course, it is RRSP(401K for you USAians)
season and tax season and my folks at 77 and 74 are getting onto the
Internet too, so no shortage of time consumers...

So I'll gladly take the hills offered by my good friends :)

Also, a public shout-out to John Lerchey for helping me get my DS3
questions
answered and my squad and vehicle cards looking spiffy. You're a hero,
John.

Looking forward to everything but the drive down in the face of
potentially
foul weather...

Tom B

--
http://ante-aurorum-tenebrae.blogspot.com/
http://www.stargrunt.ca

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy
from
oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that
will reach to himself." -- Thomas Paine

"When men yield up the privilege of thinking, the last shadow of liberty
quits the horizon." -- Thomas Paine

Prev: Re: [GZG] ECC Query: Low hills.... Next: [GZG] ECC